In a strategic move aimed at retaining borrowers amidst a drop in interest rates, a mortgage industry leader has announced the launch of a new business venture. The company’s proactive approach seeks to address the challenge faced by lenders when borrowers seek refinancing options during times of lower interest rates. By providing an additional avenue for borrowers within its existing servicing portfolio, the company aims to maintain a strong customer base and combat potential attrition caused by attractive refinancing alternatives.
Key points from the text:
– Mortgage industry leader launches new business venture.
– Aim is to retain borrowers from its servicing portfolio amidst dropping interest rates.
– Challenge faced by lenders is borrowers seeking refinancing options during periods of low interest rates.
– Strategic move provides an additional avenue for borrowers, aiming to maintain a strong customer base.
– Objective is to combat potential attrition caused by attractive refinancing alternatives.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/two-harbors-ceo-speaks-on-strategic-origination-business/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.