Over the past few years, the real estate industry has been in a period of growth and fluctuation. To answer the question “Is now a good time to be a real estate agent?” AceableAgent recently conducted a survey with over 500 active agents in the U.S. The survey results indicate that agents are more optimistic now than they were a year ago, and many believe that the industry has the potential to continue to thrive in the near future.
The survey revealed that nearly 70% of respondents agree that the real estate industry will continue to experience growth, citing a strong housing market and increased consumer confidence. Respondents also reported that digital tools are becoming increasingly influential, with almost 90% of agents saying they believe creating an online presence is integral to success. Furthermore, most respondents agreed that being a real estate agent is a rewarding career, with the majority noting that the best part of the job is utilizing their expertise to help clients find the best home.
• A survey conducted by AceableAgent to answer if now is a good time to be a real estate agent
• Nearly 70% of agents agree the real estate industry will continue to experience growth
• Digital tools becoming increasingly influential
• 90% of agents agree creating an online presence is essential
• Most respondents agreed real estate agent is a rewarding career
• Majority of agents noted the best part of the job is using their expertise to help clients find the best home
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/todays-real-estate-agents-see-the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.