– The median sales prices in Pennsylvania have remained stable this year, according to PAR President Al Perry.
– Despite this stability, the state has experienced a decline in both sales and inventory.
– These findings suggest that while home prices have increased slightly, the overall market activity has slowed down.
– The information comes from a report published on Weekly Real Estate News website.
– For more details on this topic, you can visit their post titled “Pennsylvania Home Prices Inch Up While Sales and Inventory Decline” via the provided link.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/pennsylvania-home-prices-inch-up-while-sales-and-inventory-decline/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.