NAR President Tracy Kasper reaffirmed the National Association of Realtors’ (NAR) commitment to combat the ongoing commission lawsuits during a recent interview with CNBC’s The Exchange hosted by Kelly Evans. Kasper’s assertive stance underlines NAR’s dedication to protecting the interests of its members and ensuring a fair marketplace for real estate professionals.
– NAR President Tracy Kasper emphasized the association’s unwavering determination to confront the commission lawsuits head-on.
– The National Association of Realtors intends to vigorously defend the lawsuit, aiming to safeguard real estate agents’ livelihoods and preserve the integrity of the industry.
– Kasper expressed confidence in NAR’s legal team and their ability to construct a robust defense against the allegations.
– The ongoing lawsuits, questioning commission structures and claiming anti-competitive behavior, have been a significant concern for the real estate industry.
– NAR’s commitment to fighting these lawsuits underscores their dedication to upholding ethical standards and maintaining the professionalism of the industry.
– While the legal battle continues, NAR remains committed to advocating for realtors’ rights and ensuring a fair and competitive landscape for all professionals in the mortgage industry.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/nar-president-vows-to-continue-to-fight-commission-lawsuits/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.