The proposed tax agreement has the potential to revolutionize the construction of affordable rental units, with experts estimating that up to 200,000 units could be built if the legislation is enacted. This exciting prospect has garnered widespread acclaim, particularly from industry leaders such as the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and the National Housing Conference (NHC).
Key points from the text are as follows:
– The new tax agreement, if passed into law, has the potential to greatly boost the construction of affordable rental units.
– Experts estimate that as many as 200,000 units could be constructed under this legislation.
– The announcement of this possibility has led to praise and enthusiasm from key industry players, including the MBA and NHC.
– This development is seen as a significant step towards combating the housing affordability crisis.
– The implementation of the new tax agreement could provide much-needed relief for individuals and families who are struggling to afford decent housing options.
– The increase in affordable rental units would not only alleviate strain on low-income households but also stimulate economic growth in the construction sector.
The new tax agreement represents a promising opportunity to make a substantial impact on the availability of affordable rental housing, and its potential benefits have been widely recognized by industry experts and organizations.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/mba-nhc-laud-lawmakers-for-unveiling-bipartisan-tax-agreement/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.