Partnership is pivotal in the mortgage industry, particularly for agents and lenders. Amy Breach, a Keller Williams agent, based in Seattle, recognizes how essential it is for lenders and loan officers to be in a productive working relationship. When effective partnering occurs, the transaction itself is more probable to be successful.
The mortgage industry’s progress is dependent on the combined work of the lender and loan officer, and the relationship between the two should not be taken lightly. Achieving a successful transaction is possible when an efficient partner is established on both sides. Establishing trust between the loan officer and the lender will benefit both parties and ensure a great outcome.
• Agents and lenders are essential partners in the mortgage industry
• Their strong relationship can make or break the transaction
• Trust and efficiency are important elements in the partnership
• Establishing successful cooperative work is beneficial for both parties
• All parties must commit to achieving a successful outcome
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/how-real-estate-agents-pick-and-choose-their-preferred-lending-partners/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.