CrossCountry, a prominent player in the mortgage industry, has emerged victorious in an arbitration dispute against three former employees from Guild, its rival company. The ex-employees, who were accused of engaging in poaching activities when they shifted to CrossCountry, have now been held accountable for their actions. This significant award obtained by CrossCountry showcases their commitment to safeguarding their business interests, serves as a stern warning to others, and reinforces the importance of adherence to ethical practices within the industry.
Key points from the text:
– CrossCountry, a leading mortgage company, has prevailed in an arbitration dispute against three former employees from Guild.
– The ex-employees faced allegations of poaching when they transitioned to CrossCountry.
– CrossCountry’s victory in this dispute highlights their dedication to protecting their business interests and upholding ethical practices.
– This outcome serves as a deterrent and sends a stern message to other industry professionals.
– The judgment reaffirms the significance of maintaining integrity and abiding by ethical standards in the mortgage sector.
By asserting itself against the alleged poaching activities, CrossCountry has demonstrated its commitment to preserving the integrity of the mortgage industry. This victory not only safeguards its business interests but also sets a precedent for others operating in the same sector. As competition intensifies, it becomes imperative for companies to prioritize ethical practices and adhere to policies that discourage unfair practices such as poaching. CrossCountry’s triumph in this dispute is a reminder to all industry participants about the value of maintaining strong ethical standards and conducting business with fairness and integrity.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/guild-asks-judge-to-confirm-10-7m-award-in-poaching-dispute-against-ex-employees/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.