The payoff fees are used to process the reconveyance and record it with the county. The most common fees are:
- Demand Fee: Paid to NSC for preparing payoff amount.
- Wire Fee: Most loans are paid off by wire so there is a wire fee included in the payoff amount.
- Reconveyance and Recording Fee: These fees are forwarded to your lender so they can reconvey the loan and pay the county the recording fee.
- FedEx Fee: This fee is forwarded to your lender so they can send the reconveyance to the county via FedEx or other tracking method.
- Your broker may have additional fees per your signed Commercial Loan Agreement or Promissory Note.