According to the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), U.S. home prices experienced another impressive rally in the third quarter of 2023. The report indicates a significant increase of 2.1% from the previous quarter and an even more substantial surge of 5.5% when compared to the same period in 2022.
– U.S. home prices saw a remarkable rise in Q3 2023.
– The FHFA reported a 2.1% increase in prices compared to the previous quarter.
– In comparison to Q3 2022, home prices surged by 5.5%.
– This significant growth reflects the continued strength and confidence in the U.S. housing market.
– The upward trend in prices may signal tight inventory and strong demand within the sector.
– Homeowners and investors alike can expect their property values to continue to appreciate.
– The FHFA’s report reaffirms the positive market sentiment and emphasizes the potential for further growth in the future.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/low-inventory-drives-u-s-home-prices-up-5-5-year-over-year-in-q3-fhfa/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.