The Community Home Lenders Association (CHLA) has urged government agencies to re-evaluate lending practices in order to promote buyer affordability. This call for change comes in response to the recent Sitzer/Burnett verdict, which has raised concerns about the accessibility of mortgages for potential homebuyers. The CHLA, a prominent voice in the mortgage industry, emphasizes the need for mortgage practices that support the wider goal of homeownership.
Some key points from the CHLA’s request include:
– The CHLA has asked government agencies to review lending practices in light of the Sitzer/Burnett verdict.
– The Sitzer/Burnett verdict has raised concerns regarding the affordability of mortgages for prospective homebuyers.
– The CHLA underlines the importance of making mortgage practices more inclusive to facilitate wider homeownership.
– The association advocates for equitable lending practices to ensure that all potential buyers have access to affordable loans.
– The CHLA’s call for change reflects their commitment to advocating on behalf of homebuyers and promoting a healthy and sustainable housing market.
By addressing the implications of the Sitzer/Burnett verdict, the CHLA hopes to encourage the adoption of lending practices that enhance buyer affordability and support the overall goal of increasing homeownership opportunities.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/chla-federal-agencies-need-to-plan-for-potential-commission-lawsuit-lending-impacts/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.