California’s statewide median home price experienced a slight decrease of 0.3% from November to December, dropping from $822,200 to $819,740. This decrease suggests a potentially slowing housing market in California.
– California statewide median price dips 0.3% from November to December.
– Median home price decreases to $819,740.
– Possible indication of a slowdown in the housing market in California.
– Need for further analysis to determine the underlying factors contributing to this decrease.
According to a report on Weekly Real Estate News, titled “California’s Home Sales Remain Near 16-Year Low,” the state’s housing sales have continued to linger near a 16-year low point. This indicates a lack of growth and stability in California’s real estate market.
– California’s home sales persist at a near 16-year low.
– Indicates a stagnant and potentially struggling real estate market in the state.
– Further examination required to understand the reasons behind this prolonged slump in home sales.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/californias-home-sales-remain-near-16-year-low/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.