In a recent move, Zillow has requested a Federal Judge to make a ruling on the allegations that they have been involved in false advertising. REX claims that Zillow has used inaccurate information and that there is insufficient evidence to provide to a jury to decide on the matter.
What this could potentially mean is that Zillow could face charges of false advertising. The controversy surrounding Zillow and REX Security has been long-standing and the two companies have been embroiled in a legal battle to settle this issue.
The situation has ultimately resulted in Zillow essentially requesting a Federal Judge to intervene and make a decision on the matter. Some of the important elements include:
• Zillow has requested a Federal Judge to make a ruling questioning the false advertising allegations.
• REX claims there is insufficient evidence to provide to a jury to decide.
• This could potentially lead to Zillow facing charges of false advertising.
• The legal battle has been long-standing between the two companies.
• Zillow has asked for a Federal Judge to intervene and make a decision.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/zillow-moves-to-have-rex-suit-dismissed/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.