Zillow Group, a leading digital real estate marketplace, has announced its latest strategic move to acquire Follow Up Boss, a real estate customer relationship management (CRM) system. This acquisition aims to drastically change and enhance the user experience on their platform. By leveraging the CRM expertise that Follow Up Boss brings, Zillow will be able to offer a more end-to-end service to home buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals, thus increasing its consumer base. The acquisition cost is a hefty sum of $500 million, indicating Zillow’s confidence in the capabilities and potential of Follow Up Boss.
The implementation of Follow Up Boss’ advanced CRM system onto Zillow’s platform will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the interactions between its users. This will, in turn, enhance the level of customer service provided by real estate professionals. The acquisition signifies a proactive step by Zillow to consolidate their market position and expand their offerings going beyond being just an online real estate marketplace. The move ultimately underlines Zillow’s commitment to deliver the best service possible and their focus on consumer-centric products and services.
• Zillow Group is acquiring real estate CRM system, Follow Up Boss.
• The acquisition aims to enhance the user experience on Zillow’s platform.
• This move allows Zillow to offer more end-to-end services and increase its consumer base.
• The implementation of Follow Up Boss’ system will enhance customer service provided by real estate professionals using Zillow.
• The acquisition signifies Zillow’s commitment to delivering consumer-centric products and services.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/zillow-acquires-crm-platform-follow-up-boss/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.