Zillow, the prominent online real estate marketplace, has filed a lawsuit against two Multiple Listing Services (MLSs) for what it alleges to be anticompetitive behavior. Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group’s chief industry development officer, characterized the actions of these MLSs as hindering the use of the ShowingTime tool. The tool allows agents to schedule and manage property showings more efficiently.
Key points in the article:
– Zillow Group files a lawsuit against two MLSs.
– Zillow claims the MLSs are engaging in anticompetitive conduct.
– The MLSs are accused of obstructing the use of the ShowingTime tool.
– ShowingTime is a valuable tool for agents to coordinate property showings.
– Zillow’s legal action demonstrates the company’s determination to ensure fair competition in the real estate industry.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/zillow-sues-two-mlss-for-blocking-use-of-showingtime-tool/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.