The second quarter of 2023 was a prosperous one for UWM, as they originated $31.8 billion in mortgages. Of this total, $28 billion was for purchase loans, indicating that the housing market is doing well and showing signs of greater stability.
This is a significant increase from the same period last year, when UWM generated just $16 billion in mortgages. The company credits much of their success to their focus on customer service, offering a personalized approach to home ownership that has allowed them to remain competitive as the industry continues to grow.
The most important elements from the text are:
• UWM originated $31.8 billion in mortgages in the second quarter of 2023
• Of this total, $28 billion was for purchase loans
• This is a significant increase from the same period last year
• UWM credits their success to their focus on customer service
• The housing industry is showing signs of greater stability
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/uwm-is-profitable-in-q2-as-origination-volume-jumps-to-32b/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.