Texans are set to benefit from a new law, effective from January 1st, aimed at reducing property taxes and providing significant savings for homeowners. The legislation, which has already been implemented, promises to save the average homeowner an estimated $2,500 over a two-year period. This development marks a significant change in the property tax landscape, offering much-needed relief to homeowners burdened by high tax payments.
– Jan. 1 law reduces property taxes in Texas.
– Average homeowner anticipated to save $2,500 over two years.
– Legislation aims to alleviate the financial strain caused by high property taxes.
– Texans will benefit from reduced tax burdens, providing significant relief.
– Implementation of the new law signals a meaningful shift towards more affordable homeownership.
– Homeowners can expect reduced property tax payments going forward.
– New legislation acts as a step forward in addressing the issue of high property taxes in Texas.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/new-law-gives-texas-homeowners-thousands-in-property-tax-relief/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.