– Tejon Ranch is set to start construction on a multifamily community, with work beginning in late January.
– The construction project will result in the development of several units, with the first ones being made available during the first half of 2025.
– The announcement was made by Tejon Ranch, a real estate company specializing in land development.
– The company aims to provide housing options within the multifamily sector, addressing the demand for residential properties.
– The project’s schedule indicates that the construction phase will last for a significant period before units become available for occupancy.
– Tejon Ranch’s initiative aligns with the ongoing efforts to create more housing opportunities and cater to the changing needs of the population.
– The announcement was featured in an article published by the recognized source, Weekly Real Estate News.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/tejon-ranch-to-begin-construction-on-multifamily-community/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.