The single-family rental (SFR) market in the United States is still a strong and attractive market for investors and homeowners. According to the CoreLogic data, the rent increase rate in this field has generally cooled off over the past year, but the overall strength of the market continues.
Investment in SFR is still attractive due to certain factors. Among them are: a continuing shift away from homeownership; an aging population of boomers who are choosing to rent; and the COVID-19 pandemic’s push to move into larger homes that are outside city centres. As a result, rental prices are staying competitive in certain areas despite the slowing rental growth.
• The U.S. single-family rental market is still strong
• The pace of rent increases has cooled significantly over the past year
• The overall strength of the market continues
• Investment in SFR is still attractive due to a shift away from homeownership, aging boomer population, and COVID-19 pandemic
• Rental prices are staying competitive in certain areas despite slowing rental growth
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/slowing-single-family-rental-price-growth-is-approaching-pre-pandemic-levels/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.