Rocket Companies, headquartered in Detroit, has recently appointed Jonathan Mildenhall to the role of Chief Marketing Officer, a newly established position within the company. As a leading organization in the mortgage industry, Rocket Companies recognized the need for a seasoned marketing expert to drive its brand awareness and promotional efforts. Mildenhall’s vast experience in the field, coupled with his impressive track record, make him a highly qualified candidate for this important role.
A summary of the text is as follows:
– Rocket Companies, based in Detroit, has appointed Jonathan Mildenhall as its Chief Marketing Officer.
– The role of Chief Marketing Officer is a newly created position within the company.
– Rocket Companies acknowledged the importance of having a marketing expert to enhance its brand and promotional activities.
– Jonathan Mildenhall brings considerable experience and a strong background in marketing.
– His appointment aligns with Rocket Companies’ commitment to elevating its marketing strategies and expanding its brand awareness.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/rocket-companies-hires-former-airbnb-coca-cola-executive-as-its-first-ever-cmo/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.