– PNC Bank has issued pink slips to an undisclosed number of employees this week, in line with its focus on expense management.
– The move comes as the mortgage industry continues to experience challenges, with the current year seeing 2023 as a key year for recovery.
– PNC Bank is one of the largest banks in the United States and has a history of providing mortgage services.
– The bank has been focused on expense management in recent years, and this latest move is in line with that goal.
– PNC Bank has not released any information on how many employees have been affected by the layoffs.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/pnc-lays-off-staff-as-it-focuses-on-cutting-expenses/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.