In a recent filing, it was revealed that the plaintiffs involved in the legal case against Nosalek have reached an agreement on the “substantive terms” of the settlement agreements between Anywhere and RE/MAX in the Sitzer/Burnett and Moehrl suits. This development brings potential resolution to the long-standing dispute that has affected the mortgage industry. Here are the key highlights from the filing:
– The plaintiffs involved in the Nosalek suit have agreed to the substantive terms of settlement agreements.
– Anywhere and RE/MAX have been defendants in the Sitzer/Burnett and Moehrl suits.
– The agreement represents a significant step towards resolving the legal disputes in the mortgage industry.
– The filing does not provide detailed information regarding the specific terms of the settlement agreements.
– The resolution of these disputes could have far-reaching implications for the mortgage industry as a whole.
– The filing indicates a willingness on the part of all parties involved to come to an agreement and potentially put an end to the legal proceedings.
While the exact details of the settlement agreements remain undisclosed, this recent development suggests a positive direction towards resolving the legal issues faced by Anywhere and RE/MAX in the mortgage sector.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/nosalek-plaintiffs-can-join-commission-lawsuit-settlements/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.