A major lender is undergoing a restructuring process within its distributed retail mortgage division, leading to significant changes within the company. As part of this restructuring, senior managers have been affected, resulting in job cuts for some. As a result, loan officers (LOs) within the organization are now in search of new employment opportunities.
– A prominent lender is undergoing a restructuring within its distributed retail mortgage division.
– Changes within the organization have led to job cuts for senior managers.
– Loan officers (LOs) within the company are now actively seeking new employment.
– The restructuring aims to implement strategic changes within the mortgage division.
– This announcement highlights the evolving dynamics in the mortgage industry.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/newrez-restructures-retail-division-cuts-senior-managers/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.