Former Ginnie Mae President, Ted Tozer, expresses enthusiasm for the company’s venture into a new Home Equity Mortgage-Backed Security (HMBS) product. Ginnie Mae, a government-owned corporation that guarantees mortgage-backed securities, has been known for its traditional role in the housing finance market. However, with this new development, the organization seeks to diversify its offerings and adapt to changing market trends.
• Ted Tozer, past President of Ginnie Mae, praises the organization’s exploration of a new HMBS product.
• Ginnie Mae, a government-owned corporation, has traditionally focused on guaranteeing mortgage-backed securities.
• The company aims to diversify its offerings and respond to evolving market dynamics.
By undertaking the exploration of a new HMBS product, Ginnie Mae aims to address the demands of a dynamic real estate market and shifting consumer preferences. This move demonstrates the company’s commitment to innovation and ability to adapt to meet the evolving needs of the mortgage industry. As the company continues to expand its product portfolio, industry experts anticipate increased options and opportunities for both investors and homebuyers.
• Ginnie Mae’s exploration of a new HMBS product is a response to changing market dynamics and consumer preferences.
• This move represents Ginnie Mae’s commitment to innovation and adaptability.
• Industry experts predict increased options and opportunities for investors and homebuyers as Ginnie Mae expands its product offerings.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/former-ginnie-mae-president-applauds-the-development-of-new-hmbs-product/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.