In a surprising turn of events, PLS.com has filed a motion to dismiss the National Association of Realtors (NAR) from its ongoing lawsuit. The lawsuit, centered around the controversial pocket listing ban imposed by trader groups, has seen PLS.com taking legal action against various entities in the real estate industry. After reaching a settlement with the defendants from the multiple listing service (MLS), PLS.com has now shifted its focus towards NAR.
• Legal battle continues: PLS.com files motion to dismiss NAR from its lawsuit regarding pocket listing ban.
• Settlement reached: PLS.com has already settled with the defendants from MLS.
• Targeting the main entity: PLS.com now shifts its attention towards the National Association of Realtors.
• Pocket listing ban: The lawsuit revolves around the controversial ban imposed by trader groups.
• Implications for the industry: The outcome of the lawsuit could have significant ramifications for the real estate sector.
While the specific reasoning behind PLS.com’s motion to dismiss NAR remains unclear, this development highlights the continuing legal battles surrounding the pocket listing ban. As the real estate industry grapples with the impact of these regulatory changes, the resolution of this lawsuit could potentially shape the future landscape of the market. It will be interesting to see how NAR responds to this motion and how the court handles this complex dispute.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/nar-dismissed-from-pocket-listing-ban-lawsuit/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.