Mortgage rates remain above 7% following the Federal Reserve’s Wednesday meeting. This is due to market conditions as uncertainty looms due to the Fed’s decisions.
The mortgage industry is currently uncertain as to how the US central bank’s current outlook and recent decisions will affect the housing market and financing costs. Wednesday’s meeting painted a marginally less sanguine picture of the economy than the previous meeting, which contributed to the market instability.
• Mortgage rates remain well above 7%
• Uncertainty looms due to the Federal Reserve’s decisions
• Wednesday’s meeting painted a marginally less sanguine picture of the economy
• Market instability is influencing the mortgage industry
• The housing market and financing costs may be affected by the central bank’s current outlook
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/mortgage-rates-lingering-around-7-2-as-fed-pauses-hikes/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.