A lottery drawing will be conducted to determine tenancy in a new affordable housing development in Manhattan. The project offers six studio units that are priced at 130% of the area median income, with a monthly rent of $2,600. The lottery system involves a random selection process where eligible applicants are given equal chances of securing one of the units.
– Lottery drawing to determine tenancy in a Manhattan affordable housing development
– Six studio units available
– Rent set at $2,600 per month
– Units priced at 130% of the area median income
– Lottery system ensures equal chances for eligible applicants
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/lottery-drawing-to-determine-tenancy-in-manhattan-affordable-housing-development/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.