Redfin Chief Economist, Daryl Fairweather, has predicted that apartment completions will reach their highest point this year. This projection reflects the growing demand for rental housing and the increasing number of construction projects in progress. Fairweather’s forecast aligns with the current real estate market trends and highlights the importance of the rental sector in meeting housing needs.
In other news, Redfin reports that asking rents remained stable in January. This suggests a potential leveling off in rental prices after a period of growth. This stability could be attributed to various factors, such as the supply of rental properties reaching a balance with demand, or a potential shift in tenant preferences towards other housing options. The report provides valuable insights for investors, landlords, and tenants alike in understanding the current state of the rental market.
– Redfin Chief Economist predicts peak in apartment completions for the year
– Reflects growing demand for rental housing and increased construction projects
– Redfin reports asking rents remained stable in January
– Potential leveling off in rental prices after a period of growth
– Stability could be due to supply and demand balance or shifting tenant preferences.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/redfin-asking-rents-flattened-in-january/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.