Industry experts have reported a slight increase in delinquencies in the mortgage market during the month of December. However, it is important to note that this rise can primarily be attributed to calendar-related factors.
– Delinquencies in the mortgage market experienced a slight uptick in December.
– The increase is largely influenced by calendar-related reasons.
– It is crucial to take into account the specific circumstances surrounding the rise in delinquencies.
– Experts suggest not to overstate the significance of this increase as it may be temporary.
– A deeper analysis is required to evaluate the long-term implications of this trend.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/december-mortgage-delinquencies-rise-due-to-calendar-effect-ice/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.