ICE and Black Knight, two major players in the mortgage industry, have recently announced an agreement with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for their $11.7 billion merger deal to proceed. This news follows months of FTC litigation after antitrust concerns were raised about the merger.
Black Knight is known for its market-leading software and analytics solutions, while ICE is the owner of important mortgage technology related to the mortgage origination process. These organizations have come together to create a powerful force in mortgage technology and analytics. The new entity will be well-positioned to provide a combination of expertise and products that can bring new efficiencies and cost savings to the mortgage industry.
• ICE and Black Knight recently came to an agreement with the FTC allowing them to proceed with a $11.7 billion merger
• Antitrust concerns were raised by the FTC in spite of the merger
• Black Knight is known for its software and analytics solutions
• ICE owns important mortgage technology related to the origination process
• The new joint venture is a powerful force in mortgage technology and analytics
• The new organization will bring new efficiencies and cost savings to the mortgage industry
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/ice-black-knight-merger-deal-to-close-september-5/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.