Rithm Capital, a New York-based private investment firm, has been given the green light to acquire Sculptor Capital Management, Inc., a publicly traded global alternative asset manager. The acquisition was agreed to by Sculptor’s Founder Daniel S. Och and his group, with approval from the mutual boards of directors.
This transaction will bring the two firms’ combined assets under management to more than $70 billion. The newly formed entity will be a market leader in the alternative asset management industry, helping clients achieve their financial and investing goals. The combined entity’s product offering will be expanded to include a wide range of alternative asset classes, investment strategies, and solutions.
Key Points of Acquisition:
– Rithm Capital is a private investment firm in New York
– Daniel S. Och and his group granted approval for acquisition
– Combines assets under management to $70 billion
– Will be a market leader in the alternative asset management industry
– Wide range of alternative asset classes, investment strategies, and solutions available
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/with-increased-offer-rithm-now-expected-to-close-on-sculptor/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.