The most recent National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index for July has revealed a positive result, indicating a rise of one point from the previous month. This has brought the index to its highest level in over a year, with a reading of 56.
This increase in sentiment signals a positive development for the Home Building industry. Builders are feeling more optimistic, largely attributed to the rebound in single family housing activity as the economy recovers from its COVID-induced downturn. The components of the Index show that present single-family sales, sales expectations for the next six months, and buyer traffic all improved by slightly higher readings in July from June.
• Homebuilder sentiment rose one point from June to a reading of 56 in July
• NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index for July showed a positive result
• Highest level in over a year
• Signs of a positive development for the Home Building industry
• Rebound of the single family housing activity due to a recovery from the COVID-induced downturn
• All components of the Index (present single-family sales, sales expectations, buyer traffic) improved by slightly higher readings in July from June
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/homebuilders-are-still-smiling-and-cutting-down-on-sales-incentives/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.