It is the third consecutive month that the index has registered gains.
Homebuilder confidence is on the upswing across the US this spring according to the latest NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index report.
In May, the index value reached 50, a five point increase from April’s level. This is not the first month to show a rise in confidence either – the index has been increasing consecutively for the past three months. The report also shows that current sales conditions, buyer traffic and expectations for the future grew across the US.
• Homebuilder confidence is trending upward in spring
• Index value rose to 50 in May
• Increase of five points from April
• Third consecutive month recording gains
• Current sales conditions, buyer traffic and future expectations grew across the US
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/homebuilders-are-feeling-pretty-good-right-now/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.