– Construction has begun on a new six-story mixed-use apartment complex.
– The complex is being built on a former industrial site in Los Angeles.
– The development aims to provide affordable housing to the local community.
– The project is set to be a significant addition to the city’s real estate market.
– The construction of this complex reflects the ongoing efforts to address the demand for affordable housing in Los Angeles.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/los-angeles-affordable-housing-community-to-be-built-on-former-industrial-site/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.