Fix and flip profits margins are on the decline, despite the opportunities available to savvy investors. The lingering effects of the pandemic and the increased costs associated with it have largely be responsible for these losses.
However, investors have still found ways to capitalize on the shifting market. Boomer migration patterns and an aging housing stock are both playing a role in providing opportunities to those who can discern them. Boomers retiring and moving to different states are creating additional demand, while older homes offer potential for both upgraded construction and nicer, top-end amenities.
• Profit margins for the fix and flip market are declining
• Causes are linked to the pandemic and increased costs associated with it
• Boomer migration patterns, along with aging housing stock are offsetting declines
• Boomers retiring and moving to different states is creating demand
• People are finding opportunity in upgrade construction and nicer amenities of older homes
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/fix-and-flip-market-struggles-as-financing-costs-rise/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.