Maxwell has recently announced an acquisition that could point them towards a bigger and brighter future in the mortgage industry. The company has acquired the digital lending platform known as Revvin to better enhance their point-of-sale technology. This merger is the latest step in Maxwell’s long-term strategy to create the best and most efficient point-of-sale technology in the industry.
This acquisition comes with a variety of benefits to both parties. For Maxwell, they can now extend their reach into a much bigger customer base and make the process of loan origination much easier and more user friendly. Revvin also stands to gain. By joining forces with an industry leader, they can access a larger variety of services and features to give their customers a more comprehensive experience when it comes to loan origination and processing.
– Maxwell acquired Revvin to better enhance their point-of-sale technology
– This merger is a step in Maxwell’s long-term strategy
– Maxwell can reach a bigger customer base and make loan origination easier
– Revvin gains access to a larger variety of services and features
– Customers will have a more comprehensive experience
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/fintech-maxwell-acquires-digital-lending-platform-revvin/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.