– Housing starts for December were down by 8.6% from the revised November figure of 1.12 million.
– The decline in housing starts indicates a slowdown in the construction industry.
– The decrease in housing starts could be attributed to various factors such as economic conditions, labor shortages, or lower demand for housing.
– The decline in housing starts may have implications for the overall housing market, affecting supply and potentially leading to increased prices.
– This news was originally published on the Weekly Real Estate News website.
In December, housing starts experienced a significant decline of 8.6% from the revised November figure of 1.12 million. This decline in construction activity indicates a slowdown in the industry. The drop can be attributed to a variety of factors such as economic conditions, labor shortages, or decreased demand for housing. The decrease may have implications for the housing market as a whole, potentially impacting the supply of available homes and leading to increased prices. For more information, visit the Weekly Real Estate News website.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/housing-starts-down-for-december/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.