Deran Pennington, a prominent figure in the mortgage industry, has recently filed a lawsuit against a company for alleged breach of contract. According to Pennington, the company failed to fulfill its contractual obligation of paying him a substantial sum of $3.27 million. The dispute arises from the company’s refusal to honor their financial commitment to Pennington, which he firmly believes he is rightfully owed.
The lawsuit highlights the contentious nature of business dealings in the mortgage industry, emphasizing the importance of upholding contractual agreements. Pennington’s claim of breach of contract sheds light on the potential financial repercussions and the impact it can have on individuals involved. This legal battle could potentially set a significant precedent in terms of contract enforcement within the mortgage industry.
– Deran Pennington files lawsuit against company for breach of contract.
– Alleges that the company failed to pay him $3.27 million as agreed upon.
– Highlights the contentious nature of business dealings in the mortgage industry.
– Underlines the importance of upholding contractual agreements.
– Could set a precedent in contract enforcement within the industry.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/movements-ex-national-sales-director-countersues-for-13m-over-unpaid-wages/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.