Flagstar Bank, a Michigan-based financial services company, has had a busy start to the year 2023 with several mergers and acquisitions (M&A). According to CEO Lee Smith, the company’s strategy has been to grow the organization through investments in banking technology, services, and mortgage banking.
In an interview with HousingWire, Smith explained Flagstar’s focus on “creating sustainable business partnerships that provide quality products, reliable resources, excellent service, and innovative solutions.” The M&A activities of the company, which includes the acquisition of 15 branches in California and the acquisition of another firm in Michigan, will allow Flagstar to expand its product portfolio, create greater value for its customers, and further strengthen its presence in the mortgage industry.
Most importantly, Smith said, Flagstar would continue to maintain its commitment to being a quality business partner and delivering “a solid return on investment.”
• Financial services company Flagstar Bank, based in Michigan, has had a busy start to the year with several M&A deals
• Flagstar’s strategy is to grow through investments in banking technology, services, and the mortgage industry
• Acquisitions include 15 branches in California and one firm in Michigan
• Flagstar plans to expand its product portfolio, create greater value for customers, and strengthen presence in the mortgage industry
• The company is committed to being a quality business partner and delivering a solid return on investment.
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/flagstars-evp-on-the-companys-future-with-nycb-signature/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.