Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions has introduced a new home equity line of credit (HELOC) product aimed specifically at self-employed homeowners. This innovative offering enables self-employed individuals to access their home equity without needing to refinance or pay off their existing first mortgage.
– Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions has launched a HELOC product for self-employed homeowners.
– The new product allows self-employed individuals to tap into their home equity.
– Self-employed homeowners can retain their first mortgage while accessing their home equity.
– The product eliminates the need for refinancing or paying off the existing first mortgage.
– This offering provides flexibility and financial options for self-employed individuals.
This news from Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions highlights the company’s commitment to catering to the unique needs of self-employed homeowners in the mortgage industry. By allowing them to access their home equity without disrupting their existing mortgage, this new product empowers self-employed individuals to leverage their property’s value for various financial purposes.
You can read this full article at: https://wrenews.com/angel-oak-mortgage-solutions-rolls-out-heloc-product/
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.