The Redwood Trust, headed by CEO Christopher Abate, is taking advantage of the nearly-implemented Basel III Endgame rules. The company is acquiring high-value mortgage loans in the market, primarily jumbos. This isn’t a one-time effort, and Redwood Trust is continuing its focus on home equity investment products.
Redwood Trust is taking proactive steps to gain more control of the mortgage loan market. This includes identifying and purchasing jumbo loans, as well as maintaining their focus on investment products. Moreover, being able to respond to the tightened regulations of the Basel III Endgame rules in a timely manner is a sign of Redwood’s competitive advantages in the commercial real estate sector.
• Redwood Trust is embracing the Basel III Endgame rules
• The company is acquiring mortgage loans, primarily jumbos
• Home equity investment products remain a focus
• Redwood is responding to the tightened regulations of the rules in a timely manner
• Showing competitive advantage in the commercial real estate sector
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/redwood-trust-ceo-christopher-abate-on-the-reits-appetite-for-jumbos-home-equity/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.