On Friday morning, Home Point Capital, a leader in the mortgage industry, reported another quarterly loss. This follows close on the heels of Home Point’s recent announcement that the company will be sold to Mr. Cooper, another industry leader.
This sale is indicative of the turbulent times in the mortgage industry, which has seen many mid-sized companies struggle to remain competitive in an ever-evolving market. Home Point has weathered many challenges and have strived to remain innovative in its field. To support continued success, Home Point decided to join forces with a larger entity like Mr. Cooper, who has a long and positive track-record of serving customers.
The most important elements of the text include:
• Home Point Capital – leader in the mortgage industry that reported another quarterly loss.
• Sold to Mr. Cooper – another leader in the mortgage industry
• Turbulent times in the mortgage industry – challenges for many mid-sized companies
• Home Point’s commitment to innovation – remained competitive in an ever-evolving market
• Joining with a larger entity – Mr. Cooper, to ensure continued success
You can read this full article at: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/home-point-soon-to-be-defunct-delivers-28m-loss-in-q1/(subscription required)
Note Servicing Center provides professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors so they can avoid the aggravation of servicing their own loans and just relax and get paid. Contact us today for more information.